Terms and Conditions
We offer many great services
The following terms and conditions apply.
All prices stated online and documents linked to the website are EXCLUDING VAT.
Payment Options - We accept bookings via this web site.
Lesson Cancellations - Please allow 48 hours notice for cancelling a lesson otherwise you will not receive your refund.
In the event of change of lesson prior to the 48 hour notice, and subject to availability, no admin fee will be charged.
Safeguarding Your Data
How do we collect Information?
We collect personal information from you when:
- you visit our website
- you make ticket bookings and other purchases from us
- you take part in our activities
- you sign up to our mailing list
- you enquire about our activities, services or job vacancies via direct emails, web forms, phone conversations, post or social media
- or you otherwise provide us with personal information.
What Personal Information Do We Collect About You and How is it Used?
It is not compulsory, and you have no statutory or contractual obligation to provide any of this information. However, should you choose not to, then GameBirdShooting may from a practical perspective not be able to provide you with certain services or communications.
We may collect your name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, country of residence, bank or credit card details, your opinions about an event, product, service or issues, and other information that you choose to provide to us.
We may then use that information to:
- provide you with tickets and other goods and services which you have asked for
- keep a record of your relationship with us
- send you information by email about our events, our website, policies and occasionally about the products and services of our supporters.
- ask you to participate in surveys and market research
- improve our understanding of audience, customer make-up and behaviour
- run, administer, operate and make improvements to our shooting and charitable activities
We will not send you marketing or fundraising information by email or other electronic means of communication without your express opt-in consent.
Sharing your personal information
Your personal information will may be passed to third parties who provide services to us or with whom we run events or programmes but only for the purposes and uses of GameBirdShooting outlined above (e.g. to companies providing us with banking, ticketing, data-processing, survey-management and email distribution services). In such circumstances, we will wherever appropriate and feasible review their data protection policies and seek to obtain appropriate confidentiality and data-use undertakings to ensure appropriate protections for your data.
GameBirdShooting may transfer your personal information as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation but shall take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Except as set out above, and unless obliged to do so by law, we will not share your information with third parties (including for their marketing purposes) without your express consent.
Unsubscribing or withdrawing consent
You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data if your consent is required for that processing. To request this simply email GameBirdShooting at email@example.com
2017 © Game Bird Shooting, All Rights Reserved.